Lifestyles Exercise Class Programme
We offer a wide range of aerobic, conditioning and holistic exercise classes to suit all ages and fitness levels - you're sure to find a class that suits your lifestyle. Classes take place seven days a week and are taught by professional instructors who can help and advise on how to achieve your fitness objectives. Take a 360 Tour of the Lifestyles Studio here!
- Aqua Action An excellent class using the water to tone and shape your body safely and effectively. Suitable for all fitness levels. Juniors from 11 years of age can participate in this class.
- BodyATTACK A high intensity aerobic class with high energy sports training moves that will challenge your whole body.
- BodyBALANCE A dynamic class based on the principles of Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi. A class to invigorate and tone your body, yet leave you renewed and relaxed.
- BodyCOMBAT An exciting aerobic fitness programme that combines moves and stances from a range of self-defence disciplines and martial arts. Powerful yet fun!
- Boxercise A circuits based workout incorporating boxing techniques to get you fighting fit in no time. Be prepared to work!
- BodyPUMP A resistance class using bars and weights to achieve muscular strength and definition. Simply resistance with rhythm!
- Circuit Training A challenging and powerful programme for all round fitness incorporating strength, endurance and stamina exercises.
- CXWORX is a 30 minute express workout focussing on functional training moves that will improve core strength and help prevent injury.
- Dance Mix A combination of dance styles - Jazz, Funk, Hip-Hop and Jam are fused together in this new class. Get fit and feel great!
- Easy Line Circuits A circuits class with a hi-tech twist. Perfect for those that want to push themselves that little bit more.
- Fab Abs, Butts & Legs A toning class from the waist down. A comprehensive workout to tone and strengthen all those bits we just love to hate.
- Iyengar Yoga Improve control of the body, mind and breath through developing an understanding of yoga postures. Classes can be strenuous and will include hands on adjustment.
- Kettlebells Learn the core kettlebell moves to help improve overall body strength, burn calories and get fit.
- Primetimers Fitness (50+) This class offers a mixture of low impact aerobic moves and conditioning exercises to help maintain mobility and posture, perfect for those who want to keep fit and active.
- Pilates Relaxation and posture control through core strength exercising. Emphasising controlled breathing and correct technique.
- Spin Join in the ultimate ride of your life with an indoor cycling class. It burns fat fast, whilst toning your butt, thighs and calves.
- Therapeutic Yoga improves your overall body strength, mobility and balance to help improve function, reduce pain and energy levels.
- Tone & Tighten Lo impact moves combined with conditioning exercises to define, shape and streamline your body.
- Vi-Box uses punching and kicking techniques to boost cardio fitness, strength and agility. A great group workout and fun! Suitable for all fitness levels.
- X-Cube Circuits With exclusive use of the Lifestyles Functional Training area, participants can expect a full body workout utilising suspension trainers, kettlebells, battle ropes and more. Great fun and very effective.
- Zumba is a fitness dance class that keeps everyone motivated by creating a party like atmosphere. During the class our instructor will take you through a combination of dance steps including merengue and salsa as well as fitness exercise such as bicep curls, knee lifts and squats.
- EXCEL Fitness sessions for 11 to 18 year olds run throughout the week and include EXCEL Gym sessions in Lifestyles, Circuits, Badminton, Easy Line Circuits, Spin and Circuits to name a few. Find out more.
Members can use the online booking service to reserve their favourite exercise class.
Lifestyles Health & Fitness members have unlimited access to the Exercise Class Programme - find out more about membership.
|Print this page?|
|Last updated: 19/04/13 at 15:05:24
Office use only: 11/2013-12-01